Founded in 2018, Company is India’s first Health Assurance company that combines health insurance with preventive healthcare to keep your employees and their families healthy, while providing for them when they are sick. That means plans and benefits you understand, tools that save you time and money, and excellent doctors who are there to keep your team healthy before they end up in the hospital.
Funding: USD 40 million
Company is funded by 21 investors. Vinod Khosla and General Catalyst are the most recent investors.
Role: Customer Success Manager
Location: Bengaluru, Mumbai
- Develop a deep relationship with the customer and an understanding of their employee health to suggest specific Company product features, interventions, and value propositions. Map, build and nurture relationships with key stakeholders at your enterprise accounts to ensure they are engaged with us throughout the year
- Be a strategic partner and advisor to the client, discovering new opportunities to work together for mutual benefits
- Increase renewal rates, drive adoption and consumption, improve customer satisfaction, and work with our customers to generate new business (upsell and cross-sell)
- Learn about health insurance and Company’s unique health benefits so that you can articulate the value to existing and new customers.
- Educate our clients about health benefits management and onboard them to our own dashboards and roster management tools
- Help execute and iterate the Company onboarding experience to maximize client enrolment in our app and understanding of our benefits
- Be the customer’s voice within Company providing feedback to our Product team to develop/identify new features